Synthetic high-performance engine oil for use in sporty motorcycles with high-speed 4-stroke engines and common oil balance of gearbox and wet oil bath clutch.
The JMC MAXX 15W-50 is suitable for all 4-stroke motorcycles, quads, ATV's and scooters with common oil circuit from engine, clutch and transmission. It is characterized by a high thermal load capacity and also offers a stable lubrication film under continuous load and high speeds. This ensures low wear on the engine and gearbox components. In addition, the strict friction requirements of the JASO MA2 are also met for the best clutch performance.
- adapted viscosity class for additional safety under extreme conditions
- even with very hot oil and very high loads stable lubrication film
- extremely stable - "Stay-in-Grade"
- high wear and corrosion protection of the engine and gearbox
- excellent coupling performance; meets the more stringent requirements of JASO MA2
- favorable cold viscosity, ensures rapid oiling and low "cold wear"
- High oxidation protection by synthetic PAO (poly-alpha-olefins) base oils and special additives
- miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic branded motorcycle oils
In order to make full use of all product advantages, a complete oil change is recommended.
Specifications and releases:
API SL, JASO MA2
Synthetic engine oil 15W-50 4 liters
- Brand: Matthies
- Product Code: MA-714.03.80
- Availability: In Stock