The tire pressure and tire temperature are
crucial when riding a motorcycle.
second counts, especially on the race track, and that is strongly influenced by
these two values.
The real-time display of the wireless tire pressure sensor shows you the exact data on tire pressure and tire temperature at any time.
If you exceed or fall below preset values, there is an alarm function.
With this you always have everything in view!
The highlights at a glance:
- All without wires
- Real-time display of tire pressure
- Real-time display of tire temperature
- Display is small and easy to place in cockpit
- Rechargeable lithium battery via USB in the display
- Removable sensor battery (last up to 1 year)
- Size & space display 48 x 48 x 27 mm
- Weight display 52 g
- Size of sensors 15 mm / diameter 23 mm
- Weight sensors 6.5 g
- Display pressure in bar or PSI (you can set this yourself)
- Display temperature in C° or F° (you can set this yourself)
- Fits all 11,3 mm tire valves
Scope of delivery:
- Two sensors
- Mounting kit (for steering wheel or fork crown) for display
- USB charging cable
The installation is very simple: screw the two sensors onto the tire valves . Then place the display in your cockpit. You set your desired values and you're ready to go.
Wireless tire pressure monitoring system
- Product Code: MAX-RG015P0500
- Availability: 2-3 Days