A modern classic and our number one seller. Designed to be easily worn under outer garments with just a single layer underneath. Our heated liners and unique heating system allow you to wear your existing outerwear while providing an even distribution of warmth throughout the body. Constructed from a soft shell, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell making for very lightweight and highly compressible garments. The perfect items to pack for those trips with unpredictable weather conditions. The heated jacket has a heat output of 77 Watts, which makes it the hottest product Gerbing has to offer.
- Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves.
- Compressable, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation soft shell.
- Inside and outside pockets.
- Silky soft micro denier collar.
- Firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer motorcycle garments.
- Glove plugs to connect the 12 volt heated gloves to the sleeve plugs
- Glove plug pockets placed on the sleeves to secure the plugs when not in use.
- Dual 2 wiring configuration (for one user only). This means the heated gloves and or the heated pants can be set on a different heat level.
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements.
The heated jacket has 3 plugs coming out for power to different products. One plug (white) is main power for the heated jacket. The black one is the power connection plug for the 12 volt heated gloves which can be connected to the sleeves of the jacket. The third plug is the accesory plug (yellow) so you can connect your heated trouses or heated pants to. or with a normal y-cable you can connect the heated socks to the third yellow plug.
There is over 30 meters of heating wire in our heated jacket. We guarantee you that it will keep you warm even in arctic temperatures! The heated jacket is Gerbing's best product, since it will keep the corps warm, which makes the vital organs warm when it's cold outside. When your vital organs are warm, your body ends (hands and feet) will stay warmer too. Dial in your comfort with the best product Gerbing has to offer: the heated jacket.
- Heat: Microwire® Heating
- Source: 12V DC
- Current: 6,5A
- Surface Temp: 57°C +/- 2°C at 0°C
- Available Sizes: XXS - XXXL
12V Heated Jacket Liner
- Product Code: JLSS
- Availability: 2-3 Days